ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Kayalami, Joseph, Cosmopol, Ajay Kumar Singh, Chess

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj

Kayalami, Joseph, Cosmopol, Ajay Kumar Singh, Chess

Post by raj » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:16 am

Hi All,

a genuine advice required,

I submitted my application a couple of months ago, and after a month of sending application I sent the addtional supportive document related to past earning.

Now I want to send another supportive document related to past experience, Although I had provided enough evidence for the same. But I feel the one which I couldnt send earlier as I just received it from my employer, would be helping me to strengthen my claim.

Can I send this document as well, will it affect my application in any way... or will Home office include with my HSMP applicaiton? would it be making my case weak that I supplied additional documents 2 times despite of HSMP team didn't ask for the same.

my only concern is if Home office is not convinced with the evidence which I had already provided they can ask for more, but what if they don't ask for more and simply reject my case.....I donot want to take any chance...hence, before HSMP team process my application I want to make available all the documents.

Kindly suggest should I send it or should I wait for HSMP team asking for more information.

PS: Could you also tell me which date of application they are processing now a days

-Raj
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:28 am

I don't think sending additional documents will hurt; you may fax them first with a note that originals are coming in the mail. Since you are late with this additional evidence, you may still be prepared to re-submit the full package if it gets rejected for lack of evidence.

As for dates currently processed, you may want to monitor the threads dedicated to this aspect.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:08 am

Agree with cosmo.
Any way if you are well off with 65+ points then u need not worry much

raj

Post by raj » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:27 pm

Resubmit the fresh application!!!!!

how much time it will take for getting the result, again do I need to wait for 4-5 months.....

regds
Raj
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------