ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General visa extension peo appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KA941
United Kingdom

Tier 1 General visa extension peo appointment

Post by KA941 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:41 am

My wife and I tried to book PEO appointment. As I have 1 dependent and while completing the appointment booking form.. the appointment was no longer available. This has happened to me 4 times now

Do you think If I book appointment for myself would I be able to add my wife to the same application.

I am applying for a Tier 1 general extension visa

Many thanks

askhan
United Kingdom

Re: help

Post by askhan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm

I can understand your situation, but you cannot add your dependent after you booked the appoinments it has to mention same time.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

alladin
United Kingdom

Re: help

Post by alladin » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:31 pm

askhan wrote:I can understand your situation, but you cannot add your dependent after you booked the appoinments it has to mention same time.
try this link, it worked for me http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/

kpk1234

Post by kpk1234 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:08 pm

You will have to do it at the same time.

RScorpio

Post by RScorpio » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:27 pm

I had been in the same situation previously so can understand your frustration. Chrome and IE both have an auto fill option which you should check if it is turned on as this can be very useful. My suggestion is to just try and book any cancellations you can find during the day. If you still get the message of appointment not available after filling in all the personal details, don't loose heart and keep trying to find another slot. Remember to not turn your browser and pc off otherwise the form info you filled in may just be lost. Next time you find another appointment, hopefully the form will be completely pre filled and you may only need to fill in the captcha part quickly and get the appointment..This worked for me last week so hopefully it will work for you..All the best

KA941
United Kingdom

Post by KA941 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies.

I think my luck was just waiting for me to post something here as I managed to book an appointment soon after.

My analysis, you have to be very lucky to find an appointment

Another thing I want to add is that I used the desktop instead of tablet or laptop which I felt had lot better internet speed. Just a thought might work for someone else too....

expMan
Newly Registered

Post by expMan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:04 pm

KA941 wrote:Hi Guys,

Have you tried tonight already? Anyway, there are no easier ways, but to keep trying. Login at about 5 or 10 minutes before midnight, and keep refreshing using F5 key on your keyboard if using a desktop or laptop. I don't believe you will get anything after 1am. The portal is busiest at those times. Hence the error messages you will get. Ignore and keep refreshing. The key is to keep trying.

It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight,
but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime, please contact me: expresult@inbox c0m
is there any appointment available for Feb end or early march? :?:
Could you let me know if I can add my depedants later in the appointments?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Appointments are made available at midnight on a rolling 42 day basis. You cannot change the type of appointment once it's been booked, so book the correct appointment when doing it.