ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1extn001

Proof of earning

Post by Tier1extn001 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 am

Hello all

Planning to go for second tier 1 extn sometime in June/July 2013 but have some question of proof of earning.
I was temping from July-Sep this year - basically worked thru my Ltd company and invoiced my agency and got paid everyweek.I did not pay myself monthly salary during the period but only one lumpsum dividend in November out of the revenue generated by my company during July-sep.
I have got my dividend voucher signed and stamped on plain non-headed paper by my accountant that shows my gross and net div and when the payment was made.my question is 1) could there be any issues since I paid myself just one dividend payment 2) should the div voucher be only a headed paper or a plain paper is ok as long as it is signed by my accountant 3)should i get all the invoices raised stamped and signed by the accountant?

Thanks in advance.
T

Tier1extn001

Post by Tier1extn001 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:16 pm

hello - anyone?