ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterpreneur Visa UKBA (Urgent Action Required Please)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aagkashola
Newly Registered

Enterpreneur Visa UKBA (Urgent Action Required Please)

Post by aagkashola » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am applying for entrepreneur visa from Pakistan. I have already arranged £100,000 in my personal bank account in Pakistan. My brother lives in England and he is willing to start business with me. Obviously he has already arranged separate £100,000 in England. I am getting my brothers help as third party for my initial application. I was student in England last year. I have my personal running UK bank account as well. I just need to ask couple of questions regarding my application. Urgent action required please as everything is ready for submission process.

1) Can i use my brother(Third party) UK bank statement of remaining £100,000 and all other evidences needed for my application....??

OR

2) Can i use my UK bank account statement if my brother deposit that £100,000 in my UK bank account....??

3) If both options does not apply for my application then what should be the best option according to my circumstances.....??

I will really appreciate if you help me out with this problem. Many Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:50 am

The money can be in any location and in anyone's posession, provided you are linked to that money in accordance with the UKBA requirements. However, it would eliminate a lot of bureaucracy if you simply put the entire sum in your UK bank account and provided one bank statement to show this.