ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa out side the uk . pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

butt4all
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa out side the uk . pakistan

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 am

hello
friends
my name is abdur rehman
i been in uk last 3 years i was student here but in october my college licence is revoked . home office issue me a letter and they say u u have to apply for new visa or u have to leave the country with in 60 days . i leave the country .due to some resions
now i wat to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa
my 90 days statement is ready .
ilets is ready
200,000 pount statemt is ready and it is in third party account, what docoments required for thired party .what letters ,

i know the documents they ask for but i have no idea what u write in the documents , if any one already apply from pakistan and know what to write in the documents and what the things to put in the file pls tell me i am waiting .
if any of u already apply for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa pls can u send me all of your documents copy by email . thanks
thanks friends
Last edited by butt4all on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 am

This information is clearly defined in the guidance; there are even suggestions of the actual text that should be used. This enterprise on which you are embarking is a professional business venture and perhaps you should treat it as such. If you don't know how to complete the application you should consider getting professional assistance. Arguably, you can attribute this to the costs of doing business! If you don't think so then ask your third party; it's his money that you are playing with so perhaps he might want to voice an opinion on how you approach this venture.

butt4all
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 pm

thanks
i know how to approach this venture
i contact with 20 professionals they r asking about too much money and i know
it is not that much difficult . i just want to see the format . how they applied
what they write in the forms that sit

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:15 pm

You are outside the UK and wish to live (and settle) inside the UK. This visa application is your chosen route. That much is obvious. If you think 0.5% of your capital sum is too high a price to pay to secure your objectives then your approach to risk and cost-benefit is perhaps something that might hinder your long-term plans.

butt4all
Newly Registered

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:20 pm

u right the cost they r asking it is less then .5% but i am talking here why
to get the thing i want . well then for your opinions . i had this option if
i did not get the good ans then definitely i will go for professionals
thanks alot for your help

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:19 pm

hi

You really need to get professional advise.

visit. www.crownwellconsultants.com

Regards
Shaukat

butt4all
Newly Registered

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:58 pm

HI THANKS
BUT IT IS NOT USEFULL