ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Steps to book an appointment online

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yash001

Steps to book an appointment online

Post by Yash001 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi,

I am trying to book an appointment online for Tier-1 (General) Visa Extension but I am constantly getting the below message. I don't know whether I am following right steps to book an appointment. Can somebody advice me on the steps I need to follow to book an appointment online?

'If you have been unsuccessful in finding an avaliable appointment, please do not call our contact centres. They do not have any additional appointments avaliable to them.'

Regards,
Yash

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 pm

You need patience. Appointments become available at midnight and go as quickly as they become available. You either need to book at midnight or keep trying during the day (appointments also apparently become available as people cancel or move theirs). Do a search for more information - there's quite a few people who claim to know "the secret" to booking an appointment. (For me it was just a whole lot of patience).

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Steps to book an appointment online

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Yash001 wrote:Hi,

I am trying to book an appointment online for Tier-1 (General) Visa Extension but I am constantly getting the below message. I don't know whether I am following right steps to book an appointment. Can somebody advice me on the steps I need to follow to book an appointment online?

'If you have been unsuccessful in finding an avaliable appointment, please do not call our contact centres. They do not have any additional appointments avaliable to them.'

Regards,
Yash
The Hints and Tips provided in the following blog helped me. Additionally you need a lot of patience to get an appointment. As it takes less time to reschedule an existing appointment (because you don't need to enter your details from scratch), what I personally did was book a future appointment (irrespective of whether it was the date or PEO I wanted) during the day and then rescheduled it at midnight. Note that this was for SET(O), but I suspect the same principle will apply when booking any appointment through their website. http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Thank you very much Guys. I tried the steps as suggested but was unlucky. I will keep trying. Hope one day I will get it.

Regards,
Yash

VMG
Newly Registered

Post by VMG » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:06 am

[quote="Yash001"]Thank you very much Guys. I tried the steps as suggested but was unlucky. I will keep trying. Hope one day I will get it.

Regards,
Yash[/quote]

Try u r luck .....
premium.appointments@gmail.com