ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent new baby

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nks

Tier 1 dependent new baby

Post by nks » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi, we recently had a new born and are now starting the process to get her documents in place. There are few queries if someone could plz address :

1. We first need to get her India passport. There are no clear directions in Indian consulate website about if both the parent's passport is required to issue her new passport. Problem is, both of us are on our own Tier 1s and at the moment, my wife's passport is with UKBA for extension application. Do we need to wait until her passport comes back or just my passport will suffice?

2. Since we both have our own Tier 1s, can the new born be dependent to either of us?

Thanks,
Nks

nks

Post by nks » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:05 am

ok..I know answer for first. Original passport of both parents required at time of application.

Could someone plz help with second? Can new born be dependent on either of parent if both the parents have their own Tier 1s?

Thanks,
nks