ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mission impossible..please advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vhathiramani
Newly Registered

Mission impossible..please advise

Post by vhathiramani » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi,
Is there any secret in getting appointments.I am trying one for sheffield or liverpool but is impossible. Whenever i see one it is taken by the time i book it.and i type pretty quick...I have tried at midnight but the site just crashes..I got one for belfast on the 29th of jan but have a small kid and would love to avoid the hassle of travel
Vimal

December31

Post by December31 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Perseverance...i got after 3 days usually at 1:00 am ...someone might cancel and you need to grab it...so you need to keep looking even after all the slots are taken after midnight.....

akash08

Re: Mission impossible..please advise

Post by akash08 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:26 am

vhathiramani wrote:Hi,
Is there any secret in getting appointments.I am trying one for sheffield or liverpool but is impossible. Whenever i see one it is taken by the time i book it.and i type pretty quick...I have tried at midnight but the site just crashes..I got one for belfast on the 29th of jan but have a small kid and would love to avoid the hassle of travel
Vimal
I can give you an email address for an agent who expertises only in Sheffield PEO but you have to pay roughly around £300 for that I guess.. If interested let me know. They guarantee you a slot.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 am

vhathiramani wrote:Hi,
Vimal
Are you using the 'reschedule' button? If you pick an available slot, no further typing needed, simply moves your current details to the new slot/location.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

VMG
Newly Registered

Post by VMG » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:02 am

[quote="vhathiramani"]Hi,
Vimal[/quote]

try u r luck !!!

premium.appointments@gmail.com