ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krishnakishore

English Language Requirement

Post by krishnakishore » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:21 pm

I am planing to send my B.E. original degree certificate and the letter issued by University as the proof of English language requirement. For this do I need to get my B.E. certificate also verified by NARIC? As I am claming MS degree I didn't get my BE verified by NARIC.

Regards,
Kishore

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: English Language Requirement

Post by pantaiema » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:33 pm

If you are a00% sure that it is recognised then you should not be worried about it.

However if you are not sure and If your BS degree degree is not recognised in the UK that you can not use this as evidence for english requirement.

Pantaiema
krishnakishore wrote:I am planing to send my B.E. original degree certificate and the letter issued by University as the proof of English language requirement. For this do I need to get my B.E. certificate also verified by NARIC? As I am claming MS degree I didn't get my BE verified by NARIC.

Regards,
Kishore

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:04 am

How do we know our 4 year degree like B.Tech or BE is recognized and is equivalent to UK Degree?

Is it depends on University?

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:28 am

Well Ur degree cert shud be enough...with eng cert
Regards,

Pam Aujla

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:30 am

If you want obe 100% sure, ask for recognisition/verification from NARIC. It will cost you around £30.

Actually, it has been dicussed many times in this forum. But it seems you do not do you own effort before you cast your question

You could find all infornation you need from here
http://www.naric.org.uk/

Pantaiema
sjarch wrote:How do we know our 4 year degree like B.Tech or BE is recognized and is equivalent to UK Degree?

Is it depends on University?

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:02 pm

U cant get 100% gurrantty from anyone that ur will get points for Degree...

If u have time, wana be 100% sure, go for NARIC evaluation...

Choose standard evaluation service, Then choose online application for faster procesing. take print out of reciept shown, along with that send degree cert + transcripts to nARIC...

Again I advise use FAX for sending docs...FAX no will be there on reciept...
Regards,

Pam Aujla