ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport not recieved after 10 days of interview ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solospy
Member of Standing

Passport not recieved after 10 days of interview ?

Post by solospy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

I am beginning to worry about not receiving my passport after my interview on 21st Dec. My interview went very well. I know there were christmas holidays in between but i have seen few people on this forum giving interviews on 22 & 24 dec and they already had their passports.

And to make matter worst, i didnt make note of the barcode on the application form so i cant contact IPS to check the progress :x

trs2011
- thin ice -

Post by trs2011 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 pm

You should have received it by now , but again , why didn't you make note of the barcode when they always advise to take note of this ? Anyway , you must have a letter that you used for your interview , call them , and give them the reference number on that letter , you will be able to get through . As soon as you get through to someone , explain this and request for the progress team , then they will definitely help .

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanks

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Passport not recieved after 10 days of interview ?

Post by vinitmanu » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 pm

solospy wrote:I am beginning to worry about not receiving my passport after my interview on 21st Dec. My interview went very well. I know there were christmas holidays in between but i have seen few people on this forum giving interviews on 22 & 24 dec and they already had their passports.

And to make matter worst, i didnt make note of the barcode on the application form so i cant contact IPS to check the progress :x
I reckon Christmas might have delayed the delivery. However, it might well be sitting with DX courier.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 pm

vinitmanu wrote:
solospy wrote:I am beginning to worry about not receiving my passport after my interview on 21st Dec. My interview went very well. I know there were christmas holidays in between but i have seen few people on this forum giving interviews on 22 & 24 dec and they already had their passports.

I reckon Christmas might have delayed the delivery. However, it might well be sitting with DX courier.
You are right vinitmanu. I phoned DX couriers and its sitting their with them. They have confirmed they will deliver it on wednesday. A new year gift i guess :)

trs2011
- thin ice -

Post by trs2011 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 pm

solospy wrote:
vinitmanu wrote:

You are right vinitmanu. I phoned DX couriers and its sitting their with them. They have confirmed they will deliver it on wednesday. A new year gift i guess :)
Hahaha , DX they never seem to amaze me . They are sitting with your passport mate and you were wondering whats going on ! Enjoy mate and its a new year gift for sure .