ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saw87
Newly Registered

Payslips for Spouse Visa

Post by saw87 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:43 pm

We are due to apply for my husbands spouse visa at the end of January. We are leaving the UK mid January to travel to my husbands home country to submit the application.

I'm paid on the 26th of each month and my payslip is issued a day or so before this. So the problem is my January payslip (issued by the payroll company) will not be available in time for me leaving the UK. My HR department have offered to print a copy of it off the system and write a letter explaining that the official slip is issued at a later date but the money will be paid on 26th January. Will this be OK for the application? Or could this risk refusal?

I am going to submit 12 months pay slips just to be on the safe side (applying under category A) and have them all stamped and signed by the employer to confirm they are authentic.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

aa188
Newly Registered

Post by aa188 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:58 am

not sure in which category you are applying. Is it spouse visa in settlement category?

If so you need six months payslips and bank statement as part of the financial requirements in cat-A of appendix-2. And provided you apply before you pay day, you can simply provide the previous six months payslips and bank statements.

I would suggest putting in only original payslips (and not copies) as they are very particular about settlement visa applications from recent experience.

Do make sure that the payslips match bank credits. Read my post: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=121988

srik_1983

Post by srik_1983 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 am

Could the HR not simply post it to your non-UK address? You could hand them a pre-paid recorded delivery post and in that way you are covered.

Although what you say sounds reasonable I am not sure you want to take any risk!
aa188 wrote:not sure in which category you are applying. Is it spouse visa in settlement category?

If so you need six months payslips and bank statement as part of the financial requirements in cat-A of appendix-2. And provided you apply before you pay day, you can simply provide the previous six months payslips and bank statements.

I would suggest putting in only original payslips (and not copies) as they are very particular about settlement visa applications from recent experience.

Do make sure that the payslips match bank credits. Read my post: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=121988

saw87
Newly Registered

Post by saw87 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Thank you for your advice. My HR have agreed to send the January payslip by recorded mail to my husbands address so we should have it in time to submit. Thankfully they are being very understanding of the situation.