ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

business nature.. job role and contract

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jewel_luc
Newly Registered

business nature.. job role and contract

Post by jewel_luc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 am

hi, me and my friend want to apply as entrepreneur team. my friend is acca affiliate and i did ba(hons) in accounting. we registered a business such as XYZ accountancy and business service ltd. we will provide accountancy and business consultancy service. we have one contract with client (college) to provide business consultancy service. the service will be provided by us. both of we decided to give job role as business development manager (level 6). my question are:

1) is it ok that both team member have same job role like business development manger.
2) is it ok one contract for both of us.?

please give advice what could be best job role , business nature and contract type or give me any alternative ........

many thanx
jewel

smehmood
BANNED

Re: business nature.. job role and contract

Post by smehmood » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

jewel_luc wrote:hi, me and my friend want to apply as entrepreneur team. my friend is acca affiliate and i did ba(hons) in accounting. we registered a business such as XYZ accountancy and business service ltd. we will provide accountancy and business consultancy service. we have one contract with client (college) to provide business consultancy service. the service will be provided by us. both of we decided to give job role as business development manager (level 6). my question are:

1) is it ok that both team member have same job role like business development manger.
2) is it ok one contract for both of us.?

please give advice what could be best job role , business nature and contract type or give me any alternative ........

many thanx
jewel

Hi

1, Better to choose 2 different job titles
2. yes, Remember contract is with company and both of you own the company.

Regards
Shaukat

afzalfinance

JOb Title Operations Manager of Security company

Post by afzalfinance » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Request to some one with experties OR having applied with this sort of business and Job Ttile. I am asking on behalf of one of my friend who has almost doen everything but still has doubts.

1- A seurity services company having security guards is suitable for getting Tier 1 entreprenuer?

2- If yes to above, Jobe Title "Operations Manager" is a suitable one for this purpose?

3-Is it enough to have his name etc but not his Job title on the JOb contract or is it required?

Thanks in anticipation for your kindness and precious time and advise
God help those who help themselves

smehmood
BANNED

Re: JOb Title Operations Manager of Security company

Post by smehmood » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm

afzalfinance wrote:Request to some one with experties OR having applied with this sort of business and Job Ttile. I am asking on behalf of one of my friend who has almost doen everything but still has doubts.

1- A seurity services company having security guards is suitable for getting Tier 1 entreprenuer?

2- If yes to above, Jobe Title "Operations Manager" is a suitable one for this purpose?

3-Is it enough to have his name etc but not his Job title on the JOb contract or is it required?

Hi

1. yes

2. yes

3. just name and signed as director of company

Regards
Shaukat

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:16 pm

smehmood wrote:
afzalfinance wrote:Request to some one with experties OR having applied with this sort of business and Job Ttile. I am asking on behalf of one of my friend who has almost doen everything but still has doubts.

Hi

1. yes

2. yes

Regards
Shaukat, Thanks and much appreciated.
Any case that got Visa with this Sir?
God help those who help themselves

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 pm

afzalfinance wrote:
smehmood wrote:

Hi

1. yes

2. yes

Regards
Shaukat, Thanks and much appreciated.
Any case that got Visa with this Sir?

Hi

About 20+ i know

Regards
Shaukat