ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

** URGENT **already on work permit want to change

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

narulade

** URGENT **already on work permit want to change

Post by narulade » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:53 pm

HI Guys

One of my friend is already working in uk on workpermit and he wants to switch the job . is that really very cool or employers generally not prefer to hire the guy who is on work permit.he is in IT. just want to have your experiance on this.

Regards,

JavaGuy

Re: ** URGENT **already on work permit want to change

Post by JavaGuy » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:13 pm

narulade wrote:HI Guys

One of my friend is already working in uk on workpermit and he wants to switch the job . is that really very cool or employers generally not prefer to hire the guy who is on work permit.he is in IT. just want to have your experiance on this.

Regards,
If he is switching, the new employer should sponsor a new work permit. In my experience 95% of the employers do not want to do this.

I searched a lot. Finally I found one company who could do this, and I am working for them now in the Financial IT vertical.

narulade

Post by narulade » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:09 pm

Hi JavaGuy

Is your company can help my friend on this . he is a oracle dba with 10 year of experiance. if yes Please can you mail me the information at dbaoracle.jobs@gmail.com

Regards,

Azlan

Post by Azlan » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:49 pm

If he is in UK and looking for a change we can sponser WP provided he has right skills and interested in working in Contract market.

mail his profile to me Azlan.san@gmail.com