ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Status Inquiry Error / Printing Problem

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GreatMechEngr
Newly Registered

OCI Status Inquiry Error / Printing Problem

Post by GreatMechEngr » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 pm

When I checked my online OCI status on 3rd Jan 2013, it shown my OCI Documents Printing status as PRINTED on 03-JAN-2013 (OCI No. A12xxxxx Visa No. U124xxxx).

However, when I check the online status today on 4th Jan 2013, it shows blank and there is no printing status available.

I could see from OCI Online Services - Status Enquiry that OCI documents are already dispatched from MOIA (OCI) - New Delhi on 4th Jan 2013 for my wife, my son and my daughter for which printing status was same yesterday.

Anyone experienced the same before?

Many thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards,

HP

GreatMechEngr
Newly Registered

Update - OCI Printing Error

Post by GreatMechEngr » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 pm

There is an update for information to others.

My OCI documents printing status went like this:

Documents Printing Status as of 3rd Jan 2013: Printed on 03-Jan-2013, OCI No. AXXXXX31 Visa No. UXXXXX431
Documents Printing Status as of 4th Jan 2013: (Blank)
Documents Printing Status as of 7th Jan 2013: Printed on 07-Jan-2013, OCI No. AXXXXX86 Visa No. UXXXXX86

I question why this happened. HCI - London referred to OCI team in Delhi and their response to me is as follows:

''You need to see your documents when these are received by the High Commission and you collect them.  What is transpiring in the process is not relevant.

Please point out any mistake in your documents, after you receive it from the High Commission.''

Thought this information may be helpful if this happens to anyone.

Regards,

HP