ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Account & corporate tax questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sar78
BANNED

Business Account & corporate tax questions

Post by Sar78 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

Is it necessary to send a business account bank statement with the initial application?
Last edited by Sar78 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Also, do I need to provide proof of being registered for corporate tax?
Last edited by Sar78 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 pm

No both the above documents are NOT mandatory.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi,

Evidence that it is a UK Business (Point 99 In Policy Guidance)

For each business you are providing evidence of investment in, you must supply the appropriate evidence from the lists below to prove that it is a UK business. One piece of evidence from each of rows 1, 2 and 3 in the table should be provided for each business or company. The required evidence differs depending on whether you were self-employed or a Director of Company.

1. Print out of company house document showing the address of the registered office or head office if it has no registered office and your name as appears on the application form as a Director.

2.Bank Statement or letter confirming you have company bank account

3. A copy of form CT41G HM Revenue & Custom.

if you are applying from inside uk than providing all this is very very easy ... As soon as you register company with in 2 weeks you will receive CR41G in post or you can go to www.hmrc.gov.uk and register your and everything will come in post regarding registration for Corporate Tax.

opening a bank account is not a issue all you need is a company registration number and something to prove your ID (Driving Licence or Passport job is done)

My recommendation do it all as its doesn't take much time and effort and very easy to do it regarding opening opening bank account some bank might question the time left in your visa etc ... Lloyds is the best and didn't ask any question and open bank account there and than.

hope it help and if I am wrong plz correct.

regards

Rehan

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hi,

Evidence that it is a UK Business (Point 99 In Policy Guidance)

For each business you are providing evidence of investment in, you must supply the appropriate evidence from the lists below to prove that it is a UK business. One piece of evidence from each of rows 1, 2 and 3 in the table should be provided for each business or company. The required evidence differs depending on whether you were self-employed or a Director of Company.

1. Print out of company house document showing the address of the registered office or head office if it has no registered office and your name as appears on the application form as a Director.

2.Bank Statement or letter confirming you have company bank account

3. A copy of form CT41G HM Revenue & Custom.

if you are applying from inside uk than providing all this is very very easy ... As soon as you register company with in 2 weeks you will receive CR41G in post or you can go to www.hmrc.gov.uk and register your and everything will come in post regarding registration for Corporate Tax.

opening a bank account is not a issue all you need is a company registration number and something to prove your ID (Driving Licence or Passport job is done)

My recommendation do it all as its doesn't take much time and effort and very easy to do it regarding opening opening bank account some bank might question the time left in your visa etc ... Lloyds is the best and didn't ask any question and open bank account there and than.

hope it help and if I am wrong plz correct.

regards

Rehan
Hi

above requirement is for extension application only.

Regards
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:30 am

Hi,

Thanks for your comments, As I am submitting my case tomorrow and I have already registered myself for Corporation Tax and got copy of CT41G form so shall I send it with the application or leave it?

Also I have company bank account sorted and got the bank statements copies for myself and my entrepreneur team member so shall I send it with my application or not?

regards

Rehan

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 am

smehmood wrote:

Hi

above requirement is for extension application only.

Regards
Thanks. Can I apply as self employed and then change the same business to a company after receiving my visa?