ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help re: Visa appointment confirmation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Skodyn
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help re: Visa appointment confirmation

Post by Skodyn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Hello, my wife went for her Visa Appointment (spouse visa) on Thursday in Freetown, Sierra Leone, and was unfortunately told to go away and photocopy all of the pages of document evidence.
I quickly informed my lawyer and another appointment was booked for Monday 7th January.
My lawyer explained that she would need to login to www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk and print the appointment confirmation.
Ok it sounds easy, but even with the help of a close family member they tried several times yesterday and today but all they kept getting was a blank page, they could not even log-in.
As the appointment is for Monday morning I am extremely worried what she needs to do, as I suspect they will turn her away, and then what?
Please help, any advice is very appreciated.

I should just add that my wife's application is exempt from the financial rules due to my ill health. What evidence would she need to show that her application is urgent and compassionate? It does include details of the rates of DLA that I recieve, or would she need more evidence of my ill health.

Thank you in advance

Skodyn
Newly Registered

Post by Skodyn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Please can someone advise me, I'm very ill and don't know how I should proceed, thank you