ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

second attempt,HSMP gurus please help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:38 am

Hi,
I have previously applied for hsmp in oct and got failure.Now I have planned to apply second time.marks going to claim are
1.educational background: B.E ---30 points
2.Earnings---45 points
3.UK previous work experience-5 points
Supporting documents are
1. educational:
i.B.E. Degree certificate
ii.consolidated mark sheet
iii.seperate marksheets for all 8 semesters
2.Earnings
i.12 months salary slips
ii.12 months bank statements showing the salary credit
iii.letter from CA
iv.tax return documents
3.UK previous work experience
i.UK work permit letter
ii.UK salary slips
English language:
Letter from university saying that (B.E)it was taught in english
Please let me know whether all documents are sufficient orelse anything missing.If so please let me know.

hsmp.applicant2007

Post by hsmp.applicant2007 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:58 am

Hi,

Your document list seems quite alright, however, the following are my suggestions,

1. You might consider attaching the NARIC certification for your B.E. degree. Also, don't think attaching marksheets would help you much as the degree and NARIC certification is all you need.

2. A letter from your employer listing salary paid might be advisable to add since you are attaching bank statements as additional evidence.

3. If your last 12 months' earnings were on your UK work permit then you don't need to provide any additional evidence for claiming UK experience.

4. Why was your application rejected in Oct? Your reason might provide a clue of what you need to be careful this time around.

On the surface your document list seems good...

All the best!

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:20 am

Last time I lost points for work experience.
They asked for a letter listing the job responsibilities.That was the missing one.but I earned points for education (without NARIC) and for earnings also I got points.

paramjit2k

Re: second attempt,HSMP gurus please help me

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:41 am

surekak wrote:Hi,
I have previously applied for hsmp in oct and got failure.Now I have planned to apply second time.marks going to claim are
1.educational background: B.E ---30 points
2.Earnings---45 points
3.UK previous work experience-5 points
Supporting documents are
1. educational:
i.B.E. Degree certificate
ii.consolidated mark sheet
iii.seperate marksheets for all 8 semesters

SEEMS FINE...

2.Earnings
i.12 months salary slips
ii.12 months bank statements showing the salary credit
iii.letter from CA
iv.tax return documents

SEEMS FINE...How much period tax docs cover...for periof they dont cover, u can attach emp letter also to further strenthn the app...

3.UK previous work experience
i.UK work permit letter
ii.UK salary slips

SEEMS FINE....Still Evidence Required
57. If you successfully claim points for earnings in the previous earnings category, which were earned in the UK then you can claim five points for previous UK employment. You do not need to provide any additional evidence. We will assess the evidence supplied in support of your previous earnings score.

English language:
Letter from university saying that (B.E)it was taught in english

SEEMS FINE...

Please let me know whether all documents are sufficient orelse anything missing.If so please let me know.
1. do u forget to attach age proofs...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

rg1
Member of Standing

Post by rg1 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:48 am

Work experience point part was most dodgy part of previous HSMP scheme.

Hopefully you'll get thru this time.

However, I'll advise that you should get HSMP only if you've completed 3 years in UK already [under WP or similar category] so that even if they change rule again after 2 years, you don't need to qualify under then new HSMP scheme.

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:08 am

Hi rg1,

"However, I'll advise that you should get HSMP only if you've completed 3 years in UK already [under WP or similar category] so that even if they change rule again after 2 years, you don't need to qualify under then new HSMP scheme"

I'm not able to understand.can you explain me briefly

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:26 am

Hi HSMP gurus,
Is it advisable to attach the decision letter of previous application? In that letter I have got points for education, earnings, spouse.only thing missed last time was work experience. But if we attach the previous decision letter with our new application, is there a possibility of getting the same points (for education & earnings) now? Is it advisable to attach the decision letter and explain them that it is second attempt? Can you please help me how to approach?

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:29 am

Yeah u shud a mention, even there is a box for that.

It will make things easy and fast for u, coz they might award same points easily while seeing ur earlier app. exp r gone, so no need to worry for that.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:49 am

rg1 wrote:Work experience point part was most dodgy part of previous HSMP scheme.

Hopefully you'll get thru this time.

However, I'll advise that you should get HSMP only if you've completed 3 years in UK already [under WP or similar category] so that even if they change rule again after 2 years, you don't need to qualify under then new HSMP scheme.
i quite agree with Rg1. I am also currently on work permit going to complete 2 years in Feb. I thought of applying for HSMP next year Feb 07, but i am very sceptical about home office changing rules in 08/09' , becasue they are then introducing tier system. So i think its safe to apply around Nov 07' and FLR in Feb..in this way i can complete 3 yrs and then get 2 yrs extension on HSMP. But i wouldnt be surprised if they change their rules mid next year...then i'll be stuck both ways...

sjarch
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by sjarch » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:59 am

paramjit2k wrote:Yeah u shud a mention, even there is a box for that.

It will make things easy and fast for u, coz they might award same points easily while seeing ur earlier app. exp r gone, so no need to worry for that.
Is it mandatory to mention the reference number if the previous rejected?

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:06 am

Hi all,
As you all know this is my second attempt,I want to submit with all necessary documents.please let me whether Is it compulsory to submit the NARIC CERTIFICATE?
In the previous application (old scheme) I got 25 points for qualification (without submitting the NARIC certificate) I'm planning to submit the same evidences which I have previously submitted and have earned points.
Qualification details:
B.E-Madurai Kamaraj University,Tamilnadu,India
If any one applied from same university and got approved without the naric certificate,please share your views.

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:24 am

If you have already been awarded points for the degree the first time, then it is highly likely that you will get the second time.

It is not mandatory for submitting the Naric. However, if you can you should. if you can't, dont worry about it and go for submission.

Hope that helps.

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:42 am

Hi HSMP gurus,
I've planned to apply for HSMP.I have applied for NARIC also,waiting for the letter.My claiming period for earnings is from Jan 2006 to dec 2006(12 months).I'll be sending the application once I get my NARIC letter,so probably in feb mid I may send the apllication.My doubt is should I consider jan 2007 month also, or jan 2006-dec 2006 is ok?since they have given a sentence in the guidelines as "immediate".I'm bit confused.will that period Jan 2006 -dec 2006 will work out.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

hii

Post by aj_sp_007 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:44 am

hi surekak,

no need of jan it says 12 months of 15 months immediate.
Anyways can you help me out with the workpermit of uk.
As i would like to go for it but not able to find the right source...??
my email id: ashish_jain27@hotmail.com

aj_sp_007
________
BUY VAPORIZERS