ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

criminality threshold 203 ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssosts1
Newly Registered

criminality threshold 203 ilr

Post by ssosts1 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:21 pm

I am applying ilr on 15th Jan 2013 using set form O.I was convicted of an offence(not driving related) in 2005.Did not get any imprisonment etc. I have not disclosed this in previous applicationns and had no problem as it was spent within 12 months.my questions are:
-do i need to disclose it now
-If I have to then does it fall under the grounds for refusal?

Quick response will be appreciated.

thanks

Ardeshir_76
Newly Registered

Re: criminality threshold 203 ilr

Post by Ardeshir_76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:38 pm

ssosts1 wrote:I am applying ilr on 15th Jan 2013 using set form O.I was convicted of an offence(not driving related) in 2005.Did not get any imprisonment etc. I have not disclosed this in previous applicationns and had no problem as it was spent within 12 months.my questions are:
-do i need to disclose it now
-If I have to then does it fall under the grounds for refusal?

Quick response will be appreciated.

thanks
Disclose it, loud and clear. It would not effect at all. Trust me.

londener

Post by londener » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:53 am

I agree with Ardeshir , they would not refuse your application due to your offence in 2005 ,but they may refuse if they have found it that you have not mentioned it in your application.
Better to show !
Good Luck,
believe in yourself !!!