ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT, RCoS Proof and Timing?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Farah13
Canada

RLMT, RCoS Proof and Timing?

Post by Farah13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi all,

My employer has completed my RLMT - and had sent off their request for a RCoS on the 3rd of January.

We are waiting for the UKBA to send us a request for RLMT proof (i.e. screenshot of jobcentre plus ad and advertisement) ... at this point its the 9th of January.

I know that RCoS are issued on the 11th of every month - is it possible that with this will be delayed because of the holiday? I am feeling a bit worried that my RCoS will be delayed till February because of this.

Any insight?

nitrup
Mood:
India

Post by nitrup » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi,

If everything is correct then I do not think there should be any delay and your sponsor should get mail on same day may be late afternoon or may be Monday.

It can delay if they ask for RLMT proof, but in that case too it should not be delayed that much.

Can understand your worries, was in same situation a month ago, hope for the best
:)

Farah13
Canada

Post by Farah13 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 am

nitrup wrote:Hi,

If everything is correct then I do not think there should be any delay and your sponsor should get mail on same day may be late afternoon or may be Monday.

It can delay if they ask for RLMT proof, but in that case too it should not be delayed that much.

Can understand your worries, was in same situation a month ago, hope for the best
Thanks so much for the feedback! Hope everything goes smoothly and I can finally get my CoS # tomorrow!

siyixiao
Newly Registered

Post by siyixiao » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Farah13 wrote:

Thanks so much for the feedback! Hope everything goes smoothly and I can finally get my CoS # tomorrow!
Hi I am on the same sutiation with you, have u got your cos today? My sponsor submit application on 4th.jan and received enquiry about rlmt evidence on 6th, they submitted on 7th. We were expecting decision today , but nothing happened . Got premium in person appointment on 14th:(

Farah13
Canada

Post by Farah13 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:43 pm

siyixiao wrote:
Farah13 wrote:

Hi I am on the same sutiation with you, have u got your cos today? My sponsor submit application on 4th.jan and received enquiry about rlmt evidence on 6th, they submitted on 7th. We were expecting decision today , but nothing happened . Got premium in person appointment on 14th:(
My sponsor got their COS approval and assigned me my CoS yesterday! I hope everything works out for you!

Echoes
United Kingdom

Post by Echoes » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:27 am

My sponsor got their COS approval and assigned me my CoS yesterday! I hope everything works out for you!
Congratulations Farah. Could you please share what evidence they asked for regarding RLMT?

Farah13
Canada

Post by Farah13 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:54 pm

imumtaz wrote:
Congratulations Farah. Could you please share what evidence they asked for regarding RLMT?
My sponsor wasn't asked to demonstrate any proof. They were are A rated - so all they had to do was explain that they met the RLMT test and provide dates of the advertisement.

Lyn-UK
Newly Registered

Post by Lyn-UK » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:34 am

My employer had to provide a copy of the employment contract and screenshots. HR emailed this to them on 4th of January. HR still hasn't received the COS allocation. The sponsorship management system says the application is still "Under Review". I'm getting nervous here.... my sponsor is A-rated...so i don't know how long this process would take.... any ideas?

siyixiao
Newly Registered

Post by siyixiao » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 am

Lyn-UK wrote:My employer had to provide a copy of the employment contract and screenshots. HR emailed this to them on 4th of January. HR still hasn't received the COS allocation. The sponsorship management system says the application is still "Under Review". I'm getting nervous here.... my sponsor is A-rated...so i don't know how long this process would take.... any ideas?
I am still waiting as well. Hope it happens today, finger crossed. I do not think the rating of sponsor matters, only a-rated can apply restricted cos.

Echoes
United Kingdom

Post by Echoes » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:35 am

Thank you for the update Farah. I agree with siyixiao, A-Rating is required to sponsor candidates from outside EEA and has no bearing on UKBA's decision to ask for evidence.

siyixiao
Newly Registered

Post by siyixiao » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 pm

imumtaz wrote:Thank you for the update Farah. I agree with siyixiao, A-Rating is required to sponsor candidates from outside EEA and has no bearing on UKBA's decision to ask for evidence.
I got mine around 10am and all the best for yours.

Balajikaki
Newly Registered

Re: RLMT, RCoS Proof and Timing?

Post by Balajikaki » Fri May 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi,

My employer started RLMT yesterday itself and HR taken some print screens of job advertised in jobsite and Universal Job match, every thing fine except the Date, what Date we need to show on the screenshot, is it system date or job published date, please advice if any one knows.

2g Where the vacancy has been advertised online through Jobcentre Plus or
Jobcentre Online, you must keep a screen shot from the relevant government website
which clearly shows all of the following:
• the logo of the relevant government website hosting the job advertisement;
• the contents of the advert;
• the vacancy reference number (for Universal Jobmatch vacancies this is the ‘Job ID
number’ and for Jobcentre Online this is the Job Reference number);
• the date;
• the URL(for Universal Jobmatch vacancies this also contains the Job ID number);
and
• the closing date for applications

Thanks in advance,
Balaji