ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extra documentation after posting application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kinjiru

Extra documentation after posting application

Post by kinjiru » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:49 pm

Everyone, is it possible to send in extra documentation after posting your application. I think I read somewhere that you can send in some extra supporting documents up till the point before your application is considered. And all you need to know is your reference number when sending in applications.

Advice appreciated. Thanks

kinjiru

Post by kinjiru » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:05 am

Moderators, anyone who has any knowledge of this please help

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:26 am

I think your additional documentation may be considered if they reach the caseworker BEFORE the decision is made.

If you feel that this additional documentation is crucial to your application decision, then you should contact your caseworker (if you know) and inform him about this.

What extra document you want to send, why do you feel that this is necessary, and why did you not send this along with the application? Provide these details, someone from the Board can provide more guidance to you.

kinjiru

Post by kinjiru » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:48 am

Thanks JK2007,

I have a few of my wage slips missing which I need to send. I have been lobbying with my company to send me the missing ones to send with the main application but so far it's been difficult.

I now need to send my application ASAP before the year runs out. Question is can I send the missing wage slips when I get them but send the main application now.

My reckoning is: when I get a reference number once application's been recieved, then this should be possible.

Can anyone shed further light; will appreciate it.

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:23 pm

I realised that i had to send notarised copy of passport or licence only after posting my hsmp form. i called up the team sent an email, i got reply back same i could send it and i should write attention of "this person's name" they did considered my driving licence luckily got all documents back together with approval letter. try your luck

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:29 pm

Hi doubletrouble,

Is this an initial application or the extension application? Just wanted to make sure these notarised copies are not required for extension applications.

Thanks.

LankanFunkin

Post by LankanFunkin » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:47 am

Since sending the just received documents is a bit of a shot in the dark anyway, why dont you make specific note in your cover letter that you are sending these documents in the new year? That way your cover letter with the missing slips that you send in can call for particular reference to the packet you are sending in now, and might help the HSMP team connect the 2 together.

Just a thought...