ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few queries from Tier 1 General 12/12 form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhumesh
India

Few queries from Tier 1 General 12/12 form

Post by madhumesh » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 pm

I need some advice from fellow members as how did you answered following question on latest Tier 1 (general) form.

C6. Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or which you used when you last travelled to the UK?

Is this question asking about previous passport as in C4 they have already asked about current passport? The question is confusing because any passport can mean current passport as well.

G2. Please tick to confirm that your Current passport or travel document is included.

If you have confirmed at question C4 that you have not been able to provide your current passport or travel document you should provide one of the following documents (Please tick):

Current passport or travel document
Valid UK driving licence

Again this is confusing, it mention if you are unable to provide current passport but also give current passport as one option to select. Bit weird but I may be missing something

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:45 pm

For first question I entered the previous passport number and for the second question I wrote I am submitting my current passport.

Their forms are always ill designed.

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 am

Thanks for your reply, hope you could clarify another thing I found now,

B14 : If you have lived at the address above for less than five years please provide your previous details and the dates you lived there.

Their is only one address box and no instruction to print additional pages, I lived at around three addresses in past five years, did you print additional pages if same applied to you or anyone else has faced same situation? I only want to provide information asked rather cluttering the form with additional information.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 am

It just asks for previous details if you lived at your current address for less than 5 years. It doesn't ask for previous 5 year's details if you lived at your current address for less than 5 years. Just fill in one address (just your previous address).

abrmuhsin
Newly Registered

about C4 and C6

Post by abrmuhsin » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 pm

I have got the same doubt. Since C6 is quite confusing. I have got only one passport. in that case what should i tick for C6 'NO' or passport enclosed????