ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time b/w acknowledgment recipt and approval naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

taniumair
Newly Registered

Time b/w acknowledgment recipt and approval naturalisation

Post by taniumair » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 am

Can i travel outside the uk while my application for naturalisation is being processed?

lostintot
Newly Registered

Post by lostintot » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 am

Yes you can! :D

taniumair
Newly Registered

Post by taniumair » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:48 am

lostintot wrote:Yes you can! :D
thanks for ur reply but do i need to inform ukba bcz there is some timerestricton of 270 days or 90 days out of the country will that effect

taniumair
Newly Registered

Post by taniumair » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 am

taniumair wrote:
lostintot wrote:Yes you can! :D
thanks for ur reply but do i need to inform ukba bcz there is some timerestricton of 270 days or 90 days out of the country will that effect
please help me i m in a big fix plz someone who know answer me

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:52 am

the time restricition is only applicable prior to the submission of application so you don't need to worry and don't need to inform UKBA.

taniumair
Newly Registered

Post by taniumair » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:55 am

ban.s wrote:the time restricition is only applicable prior to the submission of application so you don't need to worry and don't need to inform UKBA.
so i can go outside uk without informing ukba and can u kindly tell me normally how much time is taken between acknowledgment and approval from them

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:57 am

taniumair
Newly Registered

Post by taniumair » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 am

ban.s wrote:check naturalisation timeline
is that vary from category to category like sposeof bc hsmp tier1 etc

rod_p

Post by rod_p » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:00 am

ban.s wrote:the time restricition is only applicable prior to the submission of application so you don't need to worry and don't need to inform UKBA.
Travel all you want but also remember any request for more information by UKBA must be answered within 3 weeks. Failure to answer in time will mean your application will be rejected.

taniumair
Newly Registered

Post by taniumair » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 am

rod_p wrote:
Travel all you want but also remember any request for more information by UKBA must be answered within 3 weeks. Failure to answer in time will mean your application will be rejected.
they ask after the letter of knowledgement or before that

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 am

they can ask any time but normally after the letter of acknowledgement.

it all depends on your individual circumstances. if you are just planning for a short trip or there is someone at home to check your posts, then you don't need to worry too much. but if you are locking your home and leaving for a long trip abroad, then you need to plan it carefully.

taniumair
Newly Registered

Post by taniumair » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm

ban.s wrote:they can ask any time but normally after the letter of acknowledgement.

it all depends on your individual circumstances. if you are just planning for a short trip or there is someone at home to check your posts, then you don't need to worry too much. but if you are locking your home and leaving for a long trip abroad, then you need to plan it carefully.

can any body plz plz plz tell me tht naturalisation as a spouse take more time than the other categories plz plz reply?

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Post by vinitmanu » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm

taniumair wrote:
ban.s wrote:they can ask any time but normally after the letter of acknowledgement.

can any body plz plz plz tell me tht naturalisation as a spouse take more time than the other categories plz plz reply?
I'm afraid there is not much evidence to say that one particular type of application gets approved quicker than other.