ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Haven't Received Acknowledgment!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Haven't Received Acknowledgment!!

Post by iqbal7 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 am

Hi,
Guys...i did apply last month on the 12th December, i didn't received acknowledgement letter from UKBA. Is any one have this type of experience before??
If yes than can you please let us know....!

Thanks

sriks

Post by sriks » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 am

Has the payment been taken from your account ?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 am

Hi,

please check if the payment has been taking or not ? you can check your bank account to see if there is a transaction showing? (if you have paid by credit or debit card or cheque) As they issue acknowledgement letter once they have charged your card or cheque.

I applied on 07/01/2013 and Money taken on 10/01/2013 and I hope I will receive the letter today or Monday by latest hopefully.

hope it help

regards

Rehan

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal7 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:15 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hi,

please check if the payment has been taking or not ? you can check your bank account to see if there is a transaction showing? (if you have paid by credit or debit card or cheque) As they issue acknowledgement letter once they have charged your card or cheque.

I applied on 07/01/2013 and Money taken on 10/01/2013 and I hope I will receive the letter today or Monday by latest hopefully.

hope it help

regards

Rehan
I have send them bank draft, i did not pay by card or cheque. That's why i don't know, whats going on.
Anyway thanks for your kind reply.

sriks

Post by sriks » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:00 pm

i am not sure if possible, but check with your bank if the Draft has been cashed(I sent in a postal order and could call up and check if they were cashed)

Did you write your name and date of birth behind the draft ?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:17 pm

iqbal7 wrote:
I have send them bank draft, i did not pay by card or cheque. That's why i don't know, whats going on.
Hi if you paid by bank draft than its even better than cheque, card or any other type of payments that it is almost certainly be paid.

so wait for another week and give HO a ring and see if they can update you.

regards

Rehan

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal7 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 am

rehan01 wrote:
iqbal7 wrote:
Hi if you paid by bank draft than its even better than cheque, card or any other type of payments that it is almost certainly be paid.

regards

Rehan
Thanks for your kind reply, I have paid by postal order. I think its unusual that they did not send any acknowledgement. Is there anyway to find has they taken the payment.?

Regards

sriks

Post by sriks » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:59 am

iqbal7 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:
iqbal7 wrote:

regards

Rehan
Thanks for your kind reply, I have paid by postal order. I think its unusual that they did not send any acknowledgement. Is there anyway to find has they taken the payment.?

Regards
0845 722 3344

Call this number, some of them will say there is no way to check that.. but keep trying and eventually you will get someone willing to do that.. (it took me 5 attempts, be patient and polite, its not part of their job to do it but some just help)

Keep your Receipts handy.. especially the voucher id, since they will need that to check it..

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 pm

sriks wrote:
iqbal7 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:
iqbal7 wrote:

regards

Rehan

Regards
0845 722 3344

Call this number, some of them will say there is no way to check that.. but keep trying and eventually you will get someone willing to do that.. (it took me 5 attempts, be patient and polite, its not part of their job to do it but some just help)

Keep your Receipts handy.. especially the voucher id, since they will need that to check it..
Hi
I recieved my acknolidgement lette on 24/12 dated 19/12 but my fee was deductive 19/12 so dont worry just contact them with ur recept

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal7 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:00 am

Hi All,

Thanks for your kind suggestions and feed back. I would like to tell you that i did receive the direct bio matrix letter today.

Thanks