ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investing 50000 £ within 6 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prudhvirajanil
Newly Registered

Investing 50000 £ within 6 months

Post by prudhvirajanil » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 am

Hi , Is any body sure tht we need to invest with in 6 months, because i did not see any where in the guidelines. And more over you cant invest such a huge amount with in less span of time if its not useful for your business. I dont see any logic of investing 50000 for your start up business within 6 months. Its bit of reasonable to invest within 3 years. :shock:

greenman
Newly Registered

Re: Investing 50000 £ within 6 months

Post by greenman » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi,

This amount needs to invest in upcoming 3 years once you get the visa.

Let me know if you need any more guidance.

Thanks,
Greenman

andee_nab
Newly Registered

Funds to show

Post by andee_nab » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 am

Hi Green man ,

Would you please let me know that how long I have to keep £50,000 in bank account here in UK for entrepreneur visa

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 am

The investment can be made anytime during the three year validity of the visa (it's a requirement for an extension). When applying for leave in this category this is no set period that the funds need to be held; merely that you have the money at the time you apply.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Funds to show

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:19 pm

andee_nab wrote:Hi Green man ,

Would you please let me know that how long I have to keep £50,000 in bank account here in UK for entrepreneur visa
Hi,

There is no set time period for which you need to keep the funds in bank account after applying visa.

so you can use that money as long as the documents provided with your application confirm the balance is £50k on the date of application.

regards
Rehan