ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Dependent Visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thiaguatwork
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Dependent Visa application

Post by thiaguatwork » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi,

I am applying for my Tier 1 general Visa application on 18-Jan-2013 via PEO appointment at croydon. My current visa expires on 01-Feb-2013.

My wife and son stay with me in UK and their Visa will also expire on 01-Feb-2013.

As I could not get an appointment for all 3 in one slot, I have booked one appointment only for myself. As it is a same day service and a result is most likely to be given on that day itself, is it ok to apply for my wife and son via postal after I get the approval letter for me from the home office?

Regards,
Satheesh

nextweek
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 - Dependent Visa application

Post by nextweek » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:07 pm

thiaguatwork wrote:Hi,

I am applying for my Tier 1 general Visa application on 18-Jan-2013 via PEO appointment at croydon. My current visa expires on 01-Feb-2013.

My wife and son stay with me in UK and their Visa will also expire on 01-Feb-2013.

As I could not get an appointment for all 3 in one slot, I have booked one appointment only for myself. As it is a same day service and a result is most likely to be given on that day itself, is it ok to apply for my wife and son via postal after I get the approval letter for me from the home office?

Regards,
Satheesh
Yes, you can apply by post after you got the approval letter or BRP card.