ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply for ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amid
Newly Registered

Can I apply for ILR

Post by Amid » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Sorry guys,I'm new to the forum and might have post this under the wrong section before. However I find the forum helpful . My child have british passport,through the dad who is british citizen and he apply for child pass port and give it to me. We are not together and we were never married,it was a failed romance that resulted in a child. My child is 5yrs old and lives with me. I currently live in UK for the past 8yrs. I never made any application for anything before,and my visa ended 8yrs ago. what can I do now? Can anyone point me in the right direction,without being Judgemental? I would be grateful for any help and advise. Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi,

Casa has already given you the best advice for your situation and it would be better for you to follow this advice as you are an overstayer but there might be options available to you because of your child but you will need proper professional advice on this.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=123071

Thanks

Char
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amid
Newly Registered

Post by Amid » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:43 am

[quote="CR001"]Hi,

Casa has already given you the best advice for your situation and it would be better for you to follow this advice as you are an overstayer but there might be options available to you because of your child but you will need proper professional advice on this.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=123071

Thanks

Thanks for the response guys, but if anyone reads my post and my story sound familiar or you know any one that was in my situation and what they did and what was the outcome,please post I would really appreciate it. I know I have to seek professional advise as well. If and when I do make an application I will post about it proving as much information as possible,because I search the forum and could not find any post relating to my situation.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 am

please continue here

Multiple thread on same topic in different section of the forum is not allowed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors