ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Refusel letter 2nd time While Appeal is Pending

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dreamfriend

PSW Refusel letter 2nd time While Appeal is Pending

Post by dreamfriend » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Application: Tier 1 PSW
Application Date: 12 March 2012
Refused: 21 September 2012
Appeal hearing: 10 December 2012

Home Office withdraw the appeal. My previous student visa was as discretionary leave that's the only reason they refused my PSW application. My PSW application total score was 95 still they refused my application because of DL. Its over a month and I have not received any letter from Tribunal. Today I rang Tribunal and they said Judge have not made any decision on my appeal.

Today 14 January 2013 they (UKBA Sheffield)they sent me another refusal letter with appeal application form. But the date of decision is the same as last time but few paragraph was added about DL.

What shell I do in that situation ?

I really appreciate if some one answer, Thanks