ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Plzzzzzzz help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

Plzzzzzzz help me

Post by krssubbu » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:42 pm

Sir/Mam,

I have 2 doubts regarding HSMP.

First doubt:

I have done my Msc computer networks (UK) and doing my MBA at present in UK.
I have done my bachelors from India and i have got a letter saying my course was thought in English. The guidance says that " evidence that you hold a bachelors degree that was thought in english, and is of an equivalent level to the UK bachelors degree".

Does it mean that i have to take UK NARIC ?

Second doubt:

I am presently doing my MBA. I have already completed my Msc computer networks in UK as i told before. I am claiming points for MSc computer networks. I have attached a letter from uni and degree cert.
I want to claim my previous earning which was in India before i started to study . i.e before i came to UK.

My question what proof do i need to sumbit to prove i am a student right now (MBA course) ?????

Is a letter from Uni saying i am a fulltime student and attendence enough ?? or marksheets is also a must ??

could you pls guide me .

Thanks

Naresh Kumar

skilledbutnotapproved
Newly Registered

Post by skilledbutnotapproved » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:10 pm

first doubt you dont need naric rec
second doubt you need admission letter and progress of your study