ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much early we can submit a PBS dependant Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

immi_enq
Newly Registered

How much early we can submit a PBS dependant Application

Post by immi_enq » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:19 pm

HI ,

I have been granted ILR now. My wife's tier 1 general dependant visa is expiring on March 24 2013. I need to renew her visa before March 15 due to my travel plans. 28 days of expiry date would be FEb 25 2013 and I am bit worried If I will be able to secure an appoinment on between Feb 25 to March 8 leaving last five days for visa BRP card to arrive.

Is it fine to process the application in advance? If so, what should be the maximum relaxation we can ask border agency.

Any reference links from UKBA would be more helpful.

thanks and waiting for a response

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

she can apply for extension any time before her current visas expires. Because visa extension does not have residency requirement as is for ilr
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

immi_enq
Newly Registered

Post by immi_enq » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Thanks friend.