ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee for MN1 form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cofe

Referee for MN1 form

Post by cofe » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for my daughters MN1 as soon as we get our ILR and wanted to ask if for the professional referee, can I get someone from the nursery where she goes to sign it for her, or do I have to get a doctor or health visitor to sign?

Also, since I will be applying only for my daughters mn1, can I use the nationality checking service for the same and should we take our daughter also for the nationality checking or instead can just one of us go and apply.

Please advise.

Thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Referee for MN1 form

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 am

cofe wrote:Hi,

I will be applying for my daughters MN1 as soon as we get our ILR and wanted to ask if for the professional referee, can I get someone from the nursery where she goes to sign it for her, or do I have to get a doctor or health visitor to sign? If they agree to sign it, I don't see a problem.

Also, since I will be applying only for my daughters mn1, can I use the nationality checking service for the same and should we take our daughter also for the nationality checking or instead can just one of us go and apply. Yes, You can use NCS. No need to take your daughter for NCS.

Please advise.

Thanks
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.