ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O)-Switching from Tier2 to dependent of settled person

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deep5
Newly Registered

FLR(O)-Switching from Tier2 to dependent of settled person

Post by deep5 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi ,
I will be attending my ILR Set ( O) appointment ( WP/Tier 2 ICT – 5 year route) by end of January,2013 at PEO Liverpool .However I have query regarding my Wife’s position to apply for FLR (O) and hope experts on this forum will be able to help me out on this matter. My wife came to UK in August 2010 on her own Tier 2 ICT ,stamped in India .Initially the visa was for 2 years & then she got extension for another year ,biometric was done in London now she has leave to remain till Sept 2013
The question I have : If I get ILR & she is already in UK ;
1.Is it possible for her to apply through form FLR(O) ?
2.Can she attend the biometric at any of the PEO in UK as a dependent of person settled in UK for next 2.5 years OR she need to go back to India & then apply as a dependent of person settled in UK.
3.IF she can apply with FLR(O) from in any of the PEO in UK, is there any time limit we need to consider before we apply ?
Thanks in Advance for expert advice

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:12 pm

The form she needs to complete is FLR(M) not FLR(O).