ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wage slips and bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranh

Wage slips and bank statements

Post by imranh » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi Everyone

My wife has a PEO appointment in Liverpool next week for ILR completing the SET(M) form.

I wanted to send 2 years worth of wage slips and bank statements as proof of our finances.

However I may have to end up sending wage slips from September 2011 onwards (until December 2012) - surely this amount of wage slips are sufficient?? (backed up by P60 for 2011 and 2012)

In terms of bank statements I have will be submitting 2 sets of different bank statements i.e. from different banks

1) 2 banks statements as proof of cohabittaion which shows both our full names

2) I am going to provide full 2 years worth of banks statements as proof of our financial strength - but they are in my name only - please tell me this is ok aswell - just for my sanity.

Many Thanks
Kind Regards

imranh

Post by imranh » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 pm

any advice or confirmation would be much appreciated.

many thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm

For cohibition proof you have to provide 6 letters from 3 different sources. I am not sure if payslips can count as a cohibition proof (please check) but if they can then you are covered i.e, payslips + statement bank 1 + statement bank 2.
Try to include some other documents like utility bills or council tax bills or tenancy agreement etc if you can.
Proof of finance should be ok.