ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent-advertisment query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gunjan
Newly Registered

urgent-advertisment query

Post by gunjan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi

I am applying for entrepreneur visa soon and would like to know that I donot have any marketing material to apply for the visa, will just an advt on gumtree be sufficient also what do I need to include in the advt, I am opening a mobile phone franchise store

Thanks

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal7 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Dear,

Gumtree advertisement is fair enough to fulfill the requirement. However, if you advertise on weekly business magazine that would be plus point.

Sar78
BANNED

Re: urgent-advertisment query

Post by Sar78 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

gunjan wrote:Hi

I am applying for entrepreneur visa soon and would like to know that I donot have any marketing material to apply for the visa, will just an advt on gumtree be sufficient also what do I need to include in the advt, I am opening a mobile phone franchise store

Thanks
I think a gumtree advert is fine.
However, is the business at NQF level 4/6? Just wondering if a mobile phone franchise store will be acceptable.
Last edited by Sar78 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: urgent-advertisment query

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 pm

gunjan wrote:Hi

Thanks

www.gumtree.co.uk and www.yell.com .... both free to advertise your business also if you can setup website for your business even better

regards

Rehan

moazzam7871

Post by moazzam7871 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Can we include our website developement and advertisement costs in £50,000? As these costs can count towards your investment on business.

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 am

I've been going through the application form, and I noticed that every document that has to be submitted is listed somewhere on the form, except for proof of advertisements online or in the print media. Is this document(s) no longer required?