ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Restricted COS !!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

windsor83
Newly Registered

Documents for Restricted COS !!

Post by windsor83 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi All,

My employer wants to issue a restricted COS for me but he have not asked me to provide any documents or to fill any forms yet.

My question is what documents will I need to send it to my employer, and which form do I need to fill out for my employer in order to apply for a restricted COS?

Any help please...

Thanks,

Echoes
United Kingdom

Post by Echoes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 am

Allocation of a Restricted CoS is a two stage process. First your employer have to request a RCoS from UKBA. They do not need any of your documents at this stage. Once approved they'll allocate the CoS to you, at that time, they will need a scan of your passport to enter your information in.

windsor83
Newly Registered

Post by windsor83 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:21 pm

[quote="imumtaz"]Allocation of a Restricted CoS is a two stage process. First your employer have to request a RCoS from UKBA. They do not need any of your documents at this stage. Once approved they'll allocate the CoS to you, at that time, they will need a scan of your passport to enter your information in.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.

My bank statements (funds) for 90 days are not ready. So, do you know please in which stage it may be better to ask my employer to ticked “Yes” for the maintenance (for me and my family members) on the COS?

Thanks