ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 After Divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kampk121

EEA4 After Divorce

Post by kampk121 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi There,
Could any one give me some advice plz. I have reatained my rights following the divorce.
its 5 years now since I got the first EEA family permit.my question is, when applying for PR do I have to fill EEA4 Or a covering letter will be ok? and what documents would I need to support my application? I have been working full time throught out.
Any one who can share there experience or knowledge will be really apreciated.
Thank you.

kampk121

Plz help with EEA4

Post by kampk121 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm

kampk121 wrote:Hi There,
Could any one give me some advice plz. I have reatained my rights following the divorce.
its 5 years now since I got the first EEA family permit.my question is, when applying for PR do I have to fill EEA4 Or a covering letter will be ok? and what documents would I need to support my application? I have been working full time throught out.
Any one who can share there experience or knowledge will be really apreciated.
Thank you.
Hi guys, plz can some one give me a bit information about that?
I remember Some senior members helped me earlier with my other applications. Plz anyone spare couple if minutes for me

bogboss

retain right of residence

Post by bogboss » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:42 am

hi

can you please advice what documents you have submitted for your retain right of status ,i am due for a divorce and also looking retain right status after divorce .As far as your question to the best of my knowledge you do not need to write a cover letter because eea4 form itself enough for your Pr .

Regards

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 am

You will need to fill in the EEA4 form and provide evidence that your were residing in the UK in accordance with the EEA regulations prior to divorce, this will be providing evidence that your EEA family member was a qualified person through out your marriage, and that after divorce when your retained your rights, your were a worker, Self employed or Self Sufficient person in accordance with Regulation 6 of the EEA regulation 2006.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

kampk121

Re: retain right of residence

Post by kampk121 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 pm

[quote="bogboss"]hi

can you please advice what documents you have submitted for your retain right of status ,i am due for a divorce and also looking retain right status after divorce .As far as your question to the best of my knowledge you do not need to write a cover letter because eea4 form itself enough for your Pr .

Hi, When I applied of ROR, I attached the following documents;
Passport (of myself)
a covering letter with 2 photos.
Decree absolute
joint bank statement( covering 3 years)
Employers letter for my self.
Employers letter for my Ex. (that she is currently working)
P60s for myself and Ex.
Pay slips of both( covering 3 years )
I hope that would be enough..

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 pm

[quote="Obie"]
Hi Obie, thanks for ur reply, you have been previousely very help full to me for my other EEA Application, Now If you could plz advice me, what supporting documents would I need to send with my EEA4 appliaction? Do I still need to send My Divorce Certificate and Documents from my ex, like Passport, Pay slips etc? Please advice me on that.
thank you.
( p.s.I have retained my right of residence)

let_koko

retain of residency

Post by let_koko » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi guys
Am asking this question on behalf of a friend which is in the same situation as you guys. below are his circumstance and questions
Married for 3 years and divorced, and hes now qualify to file for his permanent residence, did he need to apply to retain his residency first before he files for his permanent resident ? if yes, whats the application form for the right to retain residency or is it just a section on the eaa4 application form ?
Your responds in this case will be highly appreciated
Cheers

kampk121 wrote:
Obie wrote: Hi Obie, thanks for ur reply, you have been previousely very help full to me for my other EEA Application, Now If you could plz advice me, what supporting documents would I need to send with my EEA4 appliaction? Do I still need to send My Divorce Certificate and Documents from my ex, like Passport, Pay slips etc? Please advice me on that.
thank you.
( p.s.I have retained my right of residence)

waqas123

ror

Post by waqas123 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 am

hi can someone please help!!
i came in uk 8 jan 2008
married with europeon natinal 3.8months,(fmrs, and Rc granted till 2015 nov)
divorce started 3.6 month after marriage
1 .2 month live together
work together in that 1.2 year (all pay slips p60,tanncny agrrement, and letter from employer during that period(1.2years)
separated after marraige 1.2 years,
wife start to live with another guy after that but we never contacted eac other in that time even,but one day she said she have a baby with that guy of 18 months and she needs divorce from me, she applied visa for that partner aswell which HO rejected caz they said we already gave your husband visa for 5 year.
i met 3 solicitors, two of them said that i No need to apply ROR, i need to wait until 2014 nov to applr ILR, one said i have to apply ROR.

questions
1.what happen after my decree absolute(my visa will finish)?
2.do i need to apply ROR?
3.or should i wait till nov 2014 to apply ILR?
what evidence do i need for ROR?
4what evidence i need for ILR?
she will not help me for any evidence,one solicitor said that for evidence he will write letter to N-I and tax return department and asking them to confirm?
please guys help me i am too stress...

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 am

It seem like your question was answered here.

It is simply a question of who you want to believe.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

let_koko

Post by let_koko » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Am asking this question on behalf of a friend which is in the same situation as you guys. below are his circumstance and questions
Married for 3 years and divorced, and hes now qualify to file for his permanent residence, did he need to apply to retain his residency first before he files for his permanent resident ? if yes, whats the application form for the right to retain residency or is it just a section on the eaa4 application form ?
Your responds in this case will be highly appreciated
Cheers

Obie wrote:It seem like your question was answered here.

It is simply a question of who you want to believe.