ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invoice For Dentist

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Itiswell

Invoice For Dentist

Post by Itiswell » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:46 am

Hello Everyone,

I need some help.
I am a self employed dentist and I am paid based on the number of UDA's. The NHS system calculate my payment and dont have submit any invoice to my employer.

Can i do without the invoice when filing for my renewal. I see that one of the requirements for self employed is to have invoices attached to your application.

What can i do?

Thanks

ilyas123
Newly Registered

Re: Invoice For Dentist

Post by ilyas123 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Itiswell wrote:Hello Everyone,

I need some help.
I am a self employed dentist and I am paid based on the number of UDA's. The NHS system calculate my payment and dont have submit any invoice to my employer.

Can i do without the invoice when filing for my renewal. I see that one of the requirements for self employed is to have invoices attached to your application.

What can i do?

Thanks

Hi
As self employed you need have keep record of invoices and show the money in bank you earned. get accounts detalis for your bussiness end year from your accountant.
In my case I send invoice summary,
accountant letter ........showing GROSS £££ I earned in last 12 month to qualify for point.
and as proof money in you bank account need bank statement. and last but not least Tax break down for the earned money, Good LUCK

Itiswell

Post by Itiswell » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Thanks ilyas123.

The employer sees the amount of UDA's from the NHS system and the payable amount is then calculated without any invoice submitted.

Do you then suggest i produce invoices?

I will appreciate if you can send a sample of the invoice u submitted to omoru9@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks

vhathiramani
Newly Registered

Post by vhathiramani » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm

I am a self employed dentist too..dont you get a pay schedule at the end of the month from your prinicap/ corporate, mentioning the break up of your udas/ private work etc...
vimal

Itiswell

Invoice For Dentist

Post by Itiswell » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:52 am

Thanks Vimal,

Yes I do get the pay schedule. So should I put up a breakdown explanation and send back to the practice for record purpose or just include on the application only?

Thanks

vhathiramani
Newly Registered

Post by vhathiramani » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 am

ideally the practice should give it to you on their letter head or something close...make sure it is signed and stamped
vimal

Itiswell

Invoice For Dentist

Post by Itiswell » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Hello Vimal,

Thanks so much. I will do just that.