ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Passport & existing Tier-1 BRP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nks

New Passport & existing Tier-1 BRP

Post by nks » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello, I need to get a new passport but have a Tier 1 BRP valid until 2015 with existing passport.

Is there a requirement to get new BRP with new passport or provide change in circumstances form to UKBA? Sorry, can't establish anything definite from online search.

Thanks,
nks

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 pm

just ensure you carry your old /expired passport along with the new possport and BRP - you'll be fine.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: New Passport & existing Tier-1 BRP

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:45 am

nks wrote:Hello, I need to get a new passport but have a Tier 1 BRP valid until 2015 with existing passport.

Is there a requirement to get new BRP with new passport or provide change in circumstances form to UKBA? Sorry, can't establish anything definite from online search.

Thanks,
nks
As far as I know you do not need to get new BRP and if your passport expired, just get the new passport but make sure you keep all of your old / expired passport together with the new passport.

regards
Rehan