ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR!!! VERY URGENT! NEED ADVICE PLEASE!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RIDIKI
Newly Registered

ILR!!! VERY URGENT! NEED ADVICE PLEASE!

Post by RIDIKI » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey everyone

I applied my ILR begining of september last year on behalf my lawyer and I am getting very as its been more than 4 months and I still didnt recive my application certificate yet, comunication from my lawyer is absolut zero he's not answering my emails and phone calls, I think he might even didn't send the cdocuments to H.O
(AS IT HAPPENED TO PARENTS, WHEN MY MOTHER APPLIED ON BEHALF OF HER LAWYER TO ILR SHE WAITED NEARLY TWO YEARS
(NO APP.CERTIFICATE) THAN WE FOUND OUT HE DIDN'T SEND THE DOCUMENT TO H.O ALL THIS TIME FOR SOME REASON AND WE SUED HIM AS IT WAS NOT LONG AGO EVERYTHING IS PROGRESS STILL AND MY MOM IS STILL WAITING FOR HER ILR
(SHE RECIVED APP.CERTIFICATE ON OCTOMBER LAST YR)

I've been living in UK more than 6 years my current status
EEA Family member (5 year visa which expires in less than a month) when I went for appointment to lawyer I explained that my parent document are already in H.O, he said it wont be problem to match my application to my parents as comed from my stepdad's he is from EU.
Dont know what to do any advice please...??? :(
I'm thinking to make a request from H.O ask them if they have my document etc...but dont know how to do it...
Thank you in advance

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:42 pm

You can call UKBA on helpline and check with them whether they have your application. They may require your details e.g. name, DOB, passport number etc.
Techie

Gagan1986

Re: ILR!!! VERY URGENT! NEED ADVICE PLEASE!

Post by Gagan1986 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 pm

RIDIKI wrote:Hey everyone

I applied my ILR begining of september last year on behalf my lawyer and I am getting very as its been more than 4 months and I still didnt recive my application certificate yet, comunication from my lawyer is absolut zero he's not answering my emails and phone calls, I think he might even didn't send the cdocuments to H.O
(AS IT HAPPENED TO PARENTS, WHEN MY MOTHER APPLIED ON BEHALF OF HER LAWYER TO ILR SHE WAITED NEARLY TWO YEARS
(NO APP.CERTIFICATE) THAN WE FOUND OUT HE DIDN'T SEND THE DOCUMENT TO H.O ALL THIS TIME FOR SOME REASON AND WE SUED HIM AS IT WAS NOT LONG AGO EVERYTHING IS PROGRESS STILL AND MY MOM IS STILL WAITING FOR HER ILR
(SHE RECIVED APP.CERTIFICATE ON OCTOMBER LAST YR)

I've been living in UK more than 6 years my current status
EEA Family member (5 year visa which expires in less than a month) when I went for appointment to lawyer I explained that my parent document are already in H.O, he said it wont be problem to match my application to my parents as comed from my stepdad's he is from EU.
Dont know what to do any advice please...??? :(
I'm thinking to make a request from H.O ask them if they have my document etc...but dont know how to do it...
Thank you in advance
Explain to them your situation and they will surely let you know if they have received any application or not. If you had a doubt earlier, you should have asked HO straightaway. Goodluck