ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do i enroll further subjects if still waiting for visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ninipatel
Newly Registered

do i enroll further subjects if still waiting for visa

Post by ninipatel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:34 pm

I had enrolled with LSBF in 18/08/2011 to complete CIMA, CAS shows 10 subject has been enroll at the times and more subject could not be taken due to 5 band of IELTS . my cas letter shows course ending date as 23/052013. Now I have finished tuitions for all 10 subjects In Nov and attended classes as per UKBA requirement, but Now LSBF wants me to register atleast 3 more subjects with them and pay fees, but I am still waiting for my visa since applied on 23 aug 2011. LSBF told me that if i do not pay fees for 3 more subjects and not continue study with LSBF then they will report me to UKBA and pull back my sponsorship.
Right now I am preparing for my CIMA exams for MARCH, So my question is why should I pay more fees as I have already paid fees for my course till
23/5/2013, how can LSBF ask for more fees. And why they are now ready to give me more subjects as they refused it due to IELTS when I had enrolled for the course. I dont want to pay fees and want to prepare for exam myself during period of NOV to MAY 2013 as CIMA is professional course.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:00 am

You are not here on CIMA sponsorship. You are here on LSBF sponsorship. So you need to follow what LSBF is saying. CIMA exams and professional status has nothing to do with Tier-4 laws and CAS.

Ground reality is, if LSBF withdraw your CAS especially when your visa application is in process with UKBA, you will be packing you bags or spending more (on other colleges and lawyers) than whatever they are asking at the moment.

I hope you can understand the seriousness of your situation.

ninipatel
Newly Registered

I have finished tuitions for all 10 subjects In Nov and att

Post by ninipatel » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Dear Deviser
Thank you for your reply.
I have already paid my fees till 23/5/2013. and I have finished tuitions for all 10 subjects In Nov and attended classes as per UKBA requirement.

So why College should report UKBA I have not left my study half way n not going to college, I have completed all my classes. n preparing for exam. I am very confuse what to do. please guide me.

Deviser

Re: I have finished tuitions for all 10 subjects In Nov and

Post by Deviser » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:04 pm

ninipatel wrote:Dear Deviser
Thank you for your reply.
I have already paid my fees till 23/5/2013. and I have finished tuitions for all 10 subjects In Nov and attended classes as per UKBA requirement.

So why College should report UKBA I have not left my study half way n not going to college, I have completed all my classes. n preparing for exam. I am very confuse what to do. please guide me.
If your course end date is 23/5/2013 and you paid till that date, how did you manage to complete your tuition in November 2012? There is must be some flaw with dates or LSBF use there another trick to rip-off students by teaching in accelerated mode.

But whatever happened, (and you and your sponsor are not agreed on the situation) this will be counted as 'course finished early', which means your CAS is expired now. Now either LSBF has to report you to UKBA or issue you new CAS. LSBF guys can manage it anyway, but they actually won't coz its better time to fetch some money from you. As they are doing legal thing so you cannot do anything, simple.

CIMA exams and professional status has nothing to do with that. There is no provision in your visa conditions for CIMA exams. Your visa condition says you are here for CIMA tuition with LSBF. So course finished than your visa is over. CIMA conduct its exams internationally and most probably you can sit for exams in your home country. So to be in UK, you need a reason, which will be provided by LSBF through new CAS.

If LSBF withdraw or cancel you sponsorship, UKBA will be more than happy to send you home coz at the moment they are working on 'how to reject student's visa', rather than how to help student and provide visa. So it's better to settle the situation with LSBF.

ninipatel
Newly Registered

LSBF is taking 3 intake in the year so that why I finished e

Post by ninipatel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Dear Deviser

Thank you for your guidance.

LSBF is taking 3 intake in the year normally it is two intake in other college, that why I finished early. And because I made mistake I have to book min 3 subjects as International student every intake and I had booked 4 subjects in my last intake. Anyways once again THANK YOU for your help.

I am going to meet them tomorrow let's see what happens

rav_1113
Newly Registered

Re: LSBF is taking 3 intake in the year so that why I finish

Post by rav_1113 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 pm

ninipatel wrote:Dear Deviser

Thank you for your guidance.

LSBF is taking 3 intake in the year normally it is two intake in other college, that why I finished early. And because I made mistake I have to book min 3 subjects as International student every intake and I had booked 4 subjects in my last intake. Anyways once again THANK YOU for your help.

I am going to meet them tomorrow let's see what happens
LSBF is known for such tricks, they know students stuck in such situations wont have many options. LSBF does not treat students fairly, they are very well aware of your situation.
Best Thing is to watch your back now and later on settle up things with LSBF. You can not report this to UKBA because UKBA hasnt got anything to with fees.
Back in days there have been many protests and complaints against LSBF