ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Have a relative who is an EU citizen? GET "PR"

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

worldcasereview
BANNED

Have a relative who is an EU citizen? GET "PR"

Post by worldcasereview » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Do you have a relative who is an EU citizen? Then, get Permanent Residency in the U.K.!
Last edited by worldcasereview on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Are you advertising your services on this forum? If so please read the following before making any further posts.
Anyone who makes posts under any of the forums on this website, should read the rules of this site before doing so.

using this forum to solicit for or promote personal business
Policy change regarding member websites

worldcasereview
BANNED

Post by worldcasereview » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:28 pm

cs95tdg wrote:Are you advertising your services on this forum? If so please read the following before making any further posts.
Anyone who makes posts under any of the forums on this website, should read the rules of this site before doing so.

I am not charging anyone on this forum at all. There is also no company name mentioned. I am providing assistance to people who are looking for help!

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 am

worldcasereview wrote:
cs95tdg wrote:Are you advertising your services on this forum? If so please read the following before making any further posts.

I am not charging anyone on this forum at all. There is also no company name mentioned. I am providing assistance to people who are looking for help!
yeah somehow i doubt that!!!!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Me too, which is why I edited the post. :roll:

worldcasereview
BANNED

Post by worldcasereview » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 pm

shahid2000 wrote:
worldcasereview wrote:

yeah somehow i doubt that!!!!
the keywords were 'Somehow' and 'doubt'