ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help need for salary amount differ from bank statemen

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susheel

Urgent help need for salary amount differ from bank statemen

Post by susheel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello All

I am on tier 1 visa. My extension is due by next month. I have sole director of limited company and taking the service of one accountant.

My urgent query as below.

1. The amount in the pay slip to the amount credited in the bank differ by 0.80 GBP on 1 occasions like I have transferred 687.84 GBP instead of 687.04 for the month of September 2012 from my business account to personal account as an salary.

2. Date have been differ on salary slip and amount credited in personal bank by couple of days.

I will apply by Face to Face for me and for my family (Wife + 2 Kids) I will apply by post. I would have appointment 9 days before my visa expire.

Please someone advice my how can I handle this situation. I do not want to any rejection and delay in decision because I have to apply for my family by post.

Regards

Susheel

cooltt_18

Re: Urgent help need for salary amount differ from bank stat

Post by cooltt_18 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 pm

susheel wrote:Hello All

I am on tier 1 visa. My extension is due by next month. I have sole director of limited company and taking the service of one accountant.

My urgent query as below.

1. The amount in the pay slip to the amount credited in the bank differ by 0.80 GBP on 1 occasions like I have transferred 687.84 GBP instead of 687.04 for the month of September 2012 from my business account to personal account as an salary.

2. Date have been differ on salary slip and amount credited in personal bank by couple of days.

I will apply by Face to Face for me and for my family (Wife + 2 Kids) I will apply by post. I would have appointment 9 days before my visa expire.

Please someone advice my how can I handle this situation. I do not want to any rejection and delay in decision because I have to apply for my family by post.

Regards

Susheel
The amounts on ur paylsip should match EXACTLY the amounts you are credited in ur bank. Since you are a sole director, I think you can request your CA to generate fresh salary slips

ramdev0180

hi plz help

Post by ramdev0180 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 pm

hi,
i am ram...

i am on tier 1 visa and i am applying for dependent visa for my souse outside uk.

i am self employed(individual) from last 6 months , in the dependent application form what should i answer for the question
" Name of company where the main applicant is working/will work"

and i am submitting accountant letter stating that i am self employed(individual) and earning certain amount . so along with the accountant letter do i need to send " invoices for the services i did" and if i need to show the invoices the amount in the invoices and the amount credited in the bank should match accurately? i got paid by cash!!
are they necessary. please helpasap as i am applying in a weeks time

thank you
ram