ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appoinment Type for Tier 1 Extension

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ilan_thendral

PEO Appoinment Type for Tier 1 Extension

Post by ilan_thendral » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 am

Question 1:
What is the type should i choose for booking tier 1 extension for PEO appointment?

Question 2:
I have 2 dependants ( wife and new born ). Can i book a PEO Appointment for me (main applicant ) and send the dependants application via Post ?

If answer the answer is Yes. Is it documented any where in the visa guidelines? I am scared to apply just for me without dependants. please advise.

Question 3:
Can i send two dependants application in a same post with one set of proof documents for both of them after my renewal via PEO appointment?

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:42 am

Prior to posting your question, have you read any documentation about extending your visa and/or booking a PEO appointment from the Home Office website?

Kind Regards

ilan_thendral

Post by ilan_thendral » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 pm

I have given an initial reading on extending visa, but I am unable to find any information regarding my questions about PEO or applying separately for main applicant.