ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Checklist - PBS Dependent Tier 1 General Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sharmao
United Kingdom

Checklist - PBS Dependent Tier 1 General Application

Post by sharmao » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi All,

My Wife will be applying for her dependent visa from India later next month. Can I request the forum members to validate the list of documents and advise if everything is in place.

Documents provided by Dependent:
1. Dependent Application - On-line Form Printed and Duly Signed.
2. Passport
3. Passport Size Photograph
4. Registered/Attested Marriage Certificate
5. Marriage Photos
6. Wedding Card
7. TB Health Screening Report/Certificate
8. Visa Fees

Documents provided by my Main Applicant(Tier 1 General):
1. Barclays UK bank Account Statement - for Fund Maintenance and Salary Debit as well( Total balance maintained more than £2800 for last three months)
2. Xerox copy of my Passport (First and last pages)
3. Xerox copy of my Last Visa Vignette
5. Xerox copy of my current VISA (front and back of the BRP Card)

Although this question has been asked time and again, is it helpful/advised to put in Salary slips/employment letter and rental agreement. I am not planning to put any of these in the application if these are not required but would really appreciate if people can confirm.

Many Thanks in advance.
Ankur

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 am

Hi,

Can I please request the forum members if they can confirm the documents and provide some answer to my query.

Thanks in advance.

Ankur

vp77

Post by vp77 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 am

Hi sharmao

Refer this earlier post on your query - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Thanks for the link vp. However looking at the post there are people who have submitted a lot of documents which i am not even sure is required and hence wanted to know if I can get an affirmative answer to my question.

'Although this question has been asked time and again, is it helpful/advised to put in Salary slips/employment letter and rental agreement. I am not planning to put any of these in the application if these are not required but would really appreciate if people can confirm. '

Many Thanks
Ankur