ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success ILR and dependant extension- thanks to all......

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khubs

Success ILR and dependant extension- thanks to all......

Post by khubs » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi all,

Many many thanks to all in this forum!!!! My journey of acquiring visas starting from Hsmp until ILR which I recently received is because of all the advice I have had from this forum. So thanks to everyone and many many thanks to pushp, vinny and John.....

My visa story is as follows:

I got HSMP on 8-2-08 and entered the UK on 10-3-08. I applied for early extension as I met the criteria and got tier1 extension 8 months before expiry of the Hsmp visa at the PEO Croydon in June 2009 even though my Hsmp visa was running out on feb 2010.therefore, essentially i got further 3 years until 8-2-13. Although I had difficulty in booking PEO appt. I managed to log in few nights exactly at 11:40pm and was able to secure an appt. by 12:10 am.I would advise people to use google chrome And have 3 window tabs logged in at 11:40pm. I got my appt. for Birmingham Solihull :14-1-13 at 9:00am and the case worker only asked for my application form, passport, 12 month bank statements and 12 month payslips, life in UK test and nothing else. I was then told to go for biometric after which I left the building for 1 hr and came back at 11:00am and they informed me that everything was ok and that the visa was granted:))))

Dependant case:

Initially on dependant spouse visa from may 2011 onwards. For extension purposes we booked the PEO appt. at Birmingham Solihull again exactly 1 week after my ILR as by this time I received my biometric card too which stated my indefinite leave to remain status. Appt. was on 21-1-13 at9:00am , the caseworker asked for myhusband's 6 months bank statements, payslips, main applicant 1 bank statement stating the address, passport. Pls. Be noted that he didn't go for FLR form and instead filled in tier 1 dependant extension form which was fine!!! He alas been granted 3 years although he will apply for his ILR as soon as we can provide evidence for living together for 2 years.

Thanks to allllll......from myself and my husband!!!! And good luck in your respective visa journeys.....

rajgan
Newly Registered

Dependent ext

Post by rajgan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi

Thanks for your information..

I am due to ILR next month and My wife is not eligible for ILR..

I applied and got her tier1 Dependent visa after 9th July 2012..

Can you please answer my question

1. When she is eligible for PR? 2 or 5 years..
2. On Visa ext for her.. Her visa expires next year 2014.. So can I extend
her visa during that time..
3. finally I am planing to travel out of UK during April this year.. Will her current visa be valid if she goes out of this country?

Cheers