ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Confirmation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xeel

PEO Appointment Confirmation

Post by xeel » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 am

Dear All,

I apologize if this is a repetition. I booked an appointment for my ILR + 1 dependent on the 10th of January. The appointment is for 20th of February, and I did recieve an acknowledgment email with a booking reference. However, on my account->recent transactions, I don't see any thing. Should I be concerned as someone told me that the appointment should appear in the transaction window?

I am just concerned now, as I cannot afford a postal application due to some travel plans, and considering my current visa expiry date, I don't think I can book another appointment.

Any help soon will be much appreciated.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:47 am

I think your appointment is booked. But I would advise to call UKBA customer care and get it confirmed.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am

You can also mail UKBA on ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk but officially it may take 48 hours to get back the reply.