ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Biometric question wrongly answered

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidd12
Newly Registered

ILR Biometric question wrongly answered

Post by sidd12 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Yesterday got my ILR approval by using premium service in Croydon. There in Biometric he asked me if you ever used any other name for UK visa for that question i said NO but actually when i checked my passport i found, first time i have applied for UKdependant Visa my surname was different n second time when i applied for Visa it was different.
I didnt mean to do this but i was in wrong immpression because when i applied for my first time UK visa i was married at that time and i submitted my marriage certificate i.e., why i thought its the same name and i said NO for Biometric Question number one.
HO people said it'll be criminal offence if we give any wrong information.

Its my humble request please suggest me what i should do?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Moved to correct part of forum.