ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent ..Urgent help required ..Tier-1 extn.. !!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

i2kshashi

Urgent ..Urgent help required ..Tier-1 extn.. !!!!!!!

Post by i2kshashi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Guys,

I am in an urgent need ...my VISA is expiring on 4th Mar 13 .I can't apply before 28th Feb due to previous earnings requirements;so I need to apply on 1st Mar 13 only .
I have tried to book a PEO appointment online ;however I didn't get any slots....

Please suggest me various options to tackle this situation .
I know that I can apply this on 1st Mar by POST ..but I really don't want to opt this option.

Can I get any help for Solicitors on this ? Are there any reliable solicitors ? I am aware that solicitors can't just book an appointment ..I need to shell out some extra money for theie services like representation..etc....
Please provide contact numbers .

davidpie
BANNED

Post by davidpie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

I have taken good services from He helped me to get appointment in quick time.
Advertising link deleted by Moderator

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 pm

i2kshashi,

with no offence but my gut feeling is Mr David Pie is Tim bell. in any case donot pay any one for booking your appointment.

go to UKLAW society and find immigration lawyer who are oisc authorised and then negotiate the cost.

on this forum we cannot refer you to any lawyer.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Shashi,

I would also advise not to trust guys like tim bell. Also we've seen cases on this forum recently that UKBA have cancelled the appointment just few days before actual date if you don't book it yourself. Selling of appointment is illegal and so as buying!

I know one OSCIS registered solicitor who may help you. But again this forum shouldn't be used for any advertisement. Check your private message where i'm sending the details of the solicitor.

But again the solicitor might also not able to book the appointment because your date range is too narrow. So I would STRONGLY ADVISE you to keep all the paper ready so that you can post it on 1st March (in case you don't get any appointment).