ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Too much Request From UKBA after sending all papers

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maomao

Too much Request From UKBA after sending all papers

Post by maomao » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Again they asked us for my wife Limited Company:First there are lot of flaws in the letter regarding UKBA. They mentioned my wife is my sponsor and called his compmnay memorandum nad Asrticle of Asssociation and share certificateto confirm she is the majority or sharedholder equally.

It this right for UKBA to look for unneccessry reason in my application that did not mention about any of such documnets? Why are they doing this to me? Is it becuase i told them i will take matter to high Cout for reviewing? They have really frusttrted my whole life and effort.please i ahve tears crying in my heart .please someone help me

spike_UK

Re: Too much Request From UKBA after sending all papers

Post by spike_UK » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

maomao wrote:Again they asked us for my wife Limited Company:First there are lot of flaws in the letter regarding UKBA. They mentioned my wife is my sponsor and called his compmnay memorandum nad Asrticle of Asssociation and share certificateto confirm she is the majority or sharedholder equally.

It this right for UKBA to look for unneccessry reason in my application that did not mention about any of such documnets? Why are they doing this to me? Is it becuase i told them i will take matter to high Cout for reviewing? They have really frusttrted my whole life and effort.please i ahve tears crying in my heart .please someone help me
Hi maomao, what is your whole story? Or if you have any other threads, just stick to it.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

nedelcu
Newly Registered

Re: Too much Request From UKBA after sending all papers

Post by nedelcu » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 pm

[quote="maomao"]Again they asked us for my wife Limited Company:First there are lot of flaws in the letter regarding UKBA. They mentioned my wife is my sponsor and called his compmnay memorandum nad Asrticle of Asssociation and share certificateto confirm she is the majority or sharedholder equally.

It this right for UKBA to look for unneccessry reason in my application that did not mention about any of such documnets? Why are they doing this to me? Is it becuase i told them i will take matter to high Cout for reviewing? They have really frusttrted my whole life and effort.please i ahve tears crying in my heart .please someone help me[/quot

Hi, maomao it is very sad that UKBA is just demanding too much documents.you should not worried and fight with patience and get your right(RC).my husband is also in same situation.they send letter to him and asked him to many papers and questions.hope you will get positive response soon.