ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding past earnings....urgent help please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joya
Newly Registered

regarding past earnings....urgent help please

Post by joya » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:29 pm

Hello ....

I need one clarification friends. our friends in this forum are saying that the sum of all pay slips gross should be equals to your gross figure mentioned in the employer letter. And pay slip net salary should match to bank statement each salary check deposit.but in my case it is not happening.

my payment mode is CTC ( cost to the company ) .CTC = Gross salary + some allowances. while paying tax we have to pay for CTC. problem is my pay slips they will give the details of Gross and Net only . they wont mention allowances. in bank stmts my net salary is matching. But my GRoss sal * 12 is not matching with my salary certificate from employer.
In salary certificate they will mention only CTC / annum.

Now i dont have the proof of tax returns for my CTC for complete period. From march - Dec i have to show only these pay slips and bank stmts as proof . so while calculating points do i have to take the CTC amount or do i have take gross only into consideration. If any of u have any idea about this situation please advice me.

prior thanks

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:39 pm

Hi,

CTC is the cost to the company.

Your real earnings are the receipts as per your salary slip/Bank Account Credit/Employer letter.

If the allowances are paid in cash i.e. not shown in the salary slip or bank credit then you will not be able to show it as your earnings.

Make sure your bank statements, ITR, employer letter for the earnings do match with each other. Otherwise it would confuse the case worker.

NNJ10

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:50 pm

If the net salary can get you enough points for your earning, then claim for only net salary. Since your net salary on the payslip matches with the credits in the Bank statements, this will be ok.

Employer's letter is not required if entries in Bank statements and payslips are matching.

joya
Newly Registered

Post by joya » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:37 am

thanks friends....

But problem is i cant get enough points with only net salary...
actually what ever the allowences they are giving all that amount will be credited in my account yearly once.that is directly from my company name. so if i mention about that in my covering letter is it ok. and moreover i want to put my salary Break up also. is that enough...please guide me....

prior thanks

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:56 am

joya

If allowances are not shown on the pay slips, then these may not be accepted by HO. In this case, you can try and obtain a letter from the employer that xxx amount has been paid to you on dates into your bank account, and also clearly mention that this amount is part of your pay package and is taxable. This may or may not be accepted by HO. But you can try.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:30 am

Hi,

Net salary = Gross salary - Tax deductions.

I hope both r shown in the salary slips.

Claim for figure shown in salary slip before tax deductions.

If that figure can get u enough points, then u r lucky. any allowance other then salary slip is not accepted.

Cpz people sitting there r really dumbs. Sometime they reject people taking net salary into account.

So be clear in ur mathematics, present a clear case, with all the airthmatic done for them. Let them understand ur salary slip, and part which is before tax deductions.

Hope it helps.[/b]
Regards,

Pam Aujla

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:45 am

hi all,
As i told before regarding the IT coverage for the full 17 months which goes like this..

country code--D

I completed bachelors in the year july 2005,i started working from the month july 2005.
IT filed (for the period 17 months)

Aug 2005 - March 2006 (8 months)which comes under 6000+GBP
April 2006 - Dec 2006 ( 9 months) after a jump in my salary which comes to 6600+ GBP ..(advance tax) ---- 35 points
so, total IT filed is for 17 months ,i mean to say i have paid advance tax from april 06 .I think itz better if i send for 17 months rather sending 12 months! bz HO may point out saying:: for the sake of the hsmp visa i have filed IT for only 12 months.i dont want to take chance and somethg to go wrong. am i right???
2) payslips signed and stamped for 12 months.
3) CA letter for the 17 months tax paid and total earning for 12 months.
4) letter from university aswell institution (degree was taught in english through out the course) for english requirement.
5) age proof(licence card type,and birth certificate notarized)----20 points under 27.
6) reference letters from institution,degree certificate,orginal transcripts( education proof) --------30 points

total points ----85

I doubt ::shd i send IT only for 12 months out of 17 months or even the advance tax paid till dec 06..for 17 months????????? confused

waiting for ur suggestions..

thanks

regards
praveen :)

joya
Newly Registered

Post by joya » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:45 am

Thanks all of u....

My net salary or gross wont meet the required points...thats why as safe side i would like to wait upto IT returns,b'cos i have to pay Tax for CTC anyway in tax the total amount will be shown. i hope by April i may get my tax returns. I heard HSMP people are going to change their rules again. Anybody of u have any idea when they are going to change it.

Thanks once again for u r valuable advices .

joya
Newly Registered

Post by joya » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:49 am

Hello pravtech.

I think according to rules we can show only 15months just prior to the application date. Among these 15 months u can show any 12 months salary as a proof for u r earnings...

anyway please just go through the rules once again.