ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Awaiting Decision - Contacting Home Office?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

WebMonkey

Awaiting Decision - Contacting Home Office?

Post by WebMonkey » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

My papers have been with the home office just over 4x months and stupid me forgot to write down the tracking number included inside the original parcel I sent to them.....

How do I make sure the Home Office still have my papers as I've noticed some of my post going missing and quite concerned that it may have been delivered and gone missing? The Home Office is not keen on people contacting within the 6 month period.... any ideas on how I can check they still have it or have sent it back?

spike_UK

Re: Awaiting Decision - Contacting Home Office?

Post by spike_UK » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

WebMonkey wrote:My papers have been with the home office just over 4x months and stupid me forgot to write down the tracking number included inside the original parcel I sent to them.....

How do I make sure the Home Office still have my papers as I've noticed some of my post going missing and quite concerned that it may have been delivered and gone missing? The Home Office is not keen on people contacting within the 6 month period.... any ideas on how I can check they still have it or have sent it back?
Hi webmonkey, don't worry about ringing, just ask them whether they have sent out to you any post or they still have everything.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013